Welcome to online booking at Clarke Foley.
To continue with your online booking, please read the terms and conditions as printed below. You will be asked to indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions by completing the Declaration contained in the Room Hire Agreement (Step 6).
Bookings: Terms and Conditions
- Please note that a 20% non-refundable deposit is required with all bookings.
- Clarke Foley prices are subject to change in accordance with the Clarke Foley annual pricing review.
- Please ensure you include preparation and clear-up time in your booking request.
- We would appreciate our facilities to be left clean and tidy; and any breakages/damages to be reported to our duty caretaker; a charge may be imposed at the discretion of the Management.
- We have a variety of equipment (details on booking form) in situ which can be set up and ready for use during events; advanced notice is needed so please discuss your needs with our administration team prior to your event. Enquire by telephone 01943 607016 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations: please provide us with at least 48-hour notice. This way our staff will be able to adjust their schedules accordingly and we may be able to accommodate others on our waiting list. We do, of course understand that unavoidable issues come up and will do our best to work with you in case of an emergency. Charges may be imposed at the discretion of the Management.
- All electrical equipment used on our premises must have a current PAT certificate. The PAT certificate must be shown to the caretaker on duty on the day of your room hire.
Price & Payment
The prices for room hire, classes and groups, events or courses are as stated on our website
- Payment: Room HireAt the time of booking the hire of a room, Clarke Foley will require a non-refundable deposit of 20% of the total costs of the room hire, to secure your booking. An invoice will be raised, payment shall be due fourteen days from the date of invoice.
Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of data which you send us by email. Accordingly, please do not send us payment details/information using email.
Our liability to you
Clarke Foley accepts no liability for (i) any injury, loss or damage to the property of room hirers, class and course participants; (ii) all users of Clarke Foley whilst users are on the premises.
Nothing in these booking terms and conditions excludes our liability to you for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
We may use photographs taken on our premises in publicity and marketing materials or on our website. Attendance at Clarke Foley may mean that you could feature in such photographs and that you do not object to the taking of such photographs. If you do not wish to be included in any photograph, please notify the photographer at the relevant time.
Our right to vary these terms and conditions
We have the right to revise and amend our terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in technology, changes in payment methods, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements and changes in the capabilities of our systems.
You will be subject to the policies, terms and conditions in force at Clarke Foley at the time that you place a booking with us.
Room combinations and Rates
- Available Combinations for room booking
To assist with your choice of rooms the following combinations of rooms are sensible and proven:
- LargeHall & Large Kitchen
- LargeHall & Small Hall
- LargeHall, Small Hall & Large Kitchen
- Small Hall& Café
- WrightRoom & Café
- Café Seating Area& Café
All downstairs of main building for large functions of up to 274 people (Cafe Seating Area, Large Kitchen, Wright Room, Small Hall & Large Hall)
Kitchen Deposit – £50 deposit refundable subject to the catering facility, crockery and cutlery being left clean and tidy
Please let the caretakers know of any changes to your room set-up and layout requirements at least two days before the event. Click link to email the caretakers email@example.com
The Centre’s Car Park is not available for the use of hirers during the daytime (including Saturdays), although there is space for 8 cars in the evening. The public car park is directly across Cunliffe Road.
(Optional) Please notify Clarke Foley if you do not wish to subscribe – by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone 01943 607016